Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mission: Food Disguise


Well it finally happened. Alex got C.I.Axed. We all knew it was coming, so it really wasn't a surprise. What was a surprise was Angelo. What happened there? Before I get ahead of myself, let's talk about the QuickFire Challenge:

It was a mystery box challenge, where more ingredients were added throughout the time limit. They had no idea what to expect and I was amazed at how well they did. I didn't even know what the stuff was. Tiffany is our girl and she rocked it out. Another win for her and for Texas. And it was a high stakes QF so she scored another 10k. Shoot-she might just win this whole competition.

The Elimination Challenge brought in the CIA to try and decipher the chef's dishes. The cheftestants were given a common dish that they had to disguise. Tiffany won-making the CIA fools for her gyros. I always knew Texas had the best food.

Angelo geeked out on us this week. Where did the confident douchebag go? Bring him back. I thought he would end being a sure thing for the top 3, but now I'm not so sure.

Every season there is a rice cooker, and every season it doesn't work. When will they learn?

Last season, I knew instantly that one of the Voltaggio Brothers would win the competition. This season, I'm not sold on a sure winner. I don't feel like the chefs are as good as they have been in past seasons. Kind of a bummer.

Oh yeah-Alex lost. Enough said.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love love love to hear your thoughts and comments!

[bless bless]