Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Danielle vs. Those Woman

Holy crapballs. I felt the intensity of the RHONJ reunion through my tv. Within the first 10 minutes I was running for cover. Where to even start with this one? Can we first address Danielle's lack of a-dress [pun]? She really Jersey shored it up: a white wife-beater and a sequined miniskirt? Classy. The other ladies looked super Jerseylicious. They didn't let me down-their dresses were as tight and short as they could be. Loved it! Caroline looked smokin' in her one-shoulder number.

Okay-now for the 'DON'T BRING UP MY FAMILY' part. I was wrong, NJ didn't hit the fan, Teresa did. Before I start talking about it, if you didn't see the clip [which if you haven't, I'm pretty ashamed of you right now] or want to relive it [which is totally acceptable, I've watched it about 4 times so far] see the video below. Now that you have watched/rewatched the moment, let's talk about it.

My first question is, why would Danielle bring up Teresa's nephew? Why is that controversial? I feel like there is some other drama going on there that we don't know about. Well, it set Teresa off. Is it wrong that I wanted T to hit D?? D just sat there all smug and then strutted off like a cougar. T acted like a caged animal. She freaking knocked Andy Cohen out of her way!! Non-mazel. Like I said before, I completely understand why Andy is gay. Women are cray-cray [hey-that rhymed. nice]. So D cried to her hair dresser and the lesbian super star Lori [and that's another story-I think it's totally a publicity stunt]. They got D back, but T couldn't pass Andy. Caroline calmed T down as best as she could. I thought C was going to lose her finger. Got it?? I didn't know if there were enough D's, T's, and C's to confuse you guys.

There is literally so much I could talk about. I'm trying to organize it all, but I'm jumping all over the place.

Every question Cohen asked was turned into a fight.
Example: "So you had a baby this season"
"Yes, I did. Baby Nicholas. He's beautiful. And Danielle, you did not go with me to my appointments! You're a liar! Would you like me to give you my child?! Did you get me pregnant?! You know what-you're garbage. Gar-bage." [insert expletives at will]

So yeah. I like how Cohen asked why Danielle always said 'woman' instead of 'women' and then when he asked her what the plural of 'woman' was, she answered 'woman'. The gramma of these woman is suberbably high.

This is already getting long, so I'll just sum it up:
Danielle=Bad
Others=Good

Would love to hear your thoughts about the show & be sure to tune in next week for part 2.


1 comment:

  1. I watched the reunion last night and LOVED it!! I can't wait to see the drama in Part 2. And you know there is going to be lots of it ;-)

    ReplyDelete

We would love love love to hear your thoughts and comments!

[bless bless]