Thursday, August 26, 2010

D.C. is a Disaster!

Say hello (or goodbye) to the newest housewives addition:

Unless this show takes a turn for the better, I am definitely not a fan. I'm sorry to say that RHDC has been a letdown so far. I'm tired of politics and its definitely the last thing I want to hear about on T.V.

Seriously, I don't know where these women live in D.C. but I've only been there once and live over 1400 miles away and I know that these people dare to be flashy, not reserved. So let's get real ladies, D.C. is a showy district and none of you should deny the fact that it plays a major part in the show.

Since RHNJ second season is officially over, I have nothing to fall back on. I'm not looking forward to the new season of Real Housewives of Atlanta.

I guess I will continue watching the show for the time being but Bravo, don't disappoint me anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love love love to hear your thoughts and comments!

[bless bless]