Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tag-We're It

So the lovely Taylor from The In's and Out's of Sometimes Having It All tagged us in a post. Our job is to answer the questionnaire that came with it and tag a few other bloggers. It's pretty much fashion based, and well we aren't a fashion blog [unless Rachel Zoe counts?], but we do love clothes.
So here we go:

1. Why did you start blogging:

We always talked about Bravo to each other and we were like "Hey-we should blog about this stuff". So we decided to check out the other Bravo blogs, or uh-blog, and realized that we were needed. And welp, here we are.

2.Do you prefer Spring/Summer or Autumn/Winter?

Mallory: Personally, I like both. Spring/Summer means that florals are back and summer dresses are in stock. I also like Autumn/Winter because I love my needed purchase of new Gap jeans. Also, I love the comfy, cozy feel of the season with the more rich colors that go with nudes. Oh and I have an obsession with boots so that definitely factors in.

Kathryn: Can I pick Spring/Autumn? I love Spring because it means bright colors, new life, and Easter egg hunts! But then Autumn is cardigan weather and nothing beats a cloudless day that contains a Winter weather teaser while you sip on your Nonfat Toffee Nut Latte-now that's a good day.

3. What did you notice first: Smokey eye makeup or bright lips?

Mallory: Smokey eye makeup because the eyes are the first thing that I focus on when I see someone.

Kathryn: Smokey eye makeup-hands down. Killer eye makeup should be a necessity.

4. Who are your style icons?

Mallory: Okay, okay so I have to say Brad Goreski, his bowties, and stellar glasses make me want to dress just like him - or have a friend that dresses like him. I also have to say that I love classy women like Jackie O and Audrey Hepburn.

Kathryn: Here's a shocker-Rachel Zoe. I love her effortlessness that translates into awesomeness. Oh-and Mr. Rogers because he always had a new cardigan.

5. Describe your personality in 3 words.

Mallory: organized, "Ramotional," joyful

Kathryn: sarcastic, thoughtful, laidback

6. If you had to leave the house with only one item of make-up what would it be?

Mallory: my BareMinerals foundation

Kathryn: Mascara-and that's all I'm going to say about that

7. Which era do you think influenced fashion the most?

Mallory: Currently, the 1950s era is influencing fashion and I'm loving it!

Kathryn: I think it has all built on each other. The 40s had classic pieces that are timeless, the 60s were just amazing-that's where that bedhead, carefree look came from, and the 80s were just good all around-big hair, dramatic makeup, pushing the limits on fashion, and the music just made it that much better.

8. What beauty item do you always repurchase?

Mallory: BareMinerals makeup.

Kathryn: Covergirl LashBlast Luxe Mascara

You guys are tagged!

2 comments:

  1. Kathryn- "and that's all I am going to say about that" Classic.



    Listen. There are these people here.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. so interesting to read! thanks for tagging me, love :)

    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We would love love love to hear your thoughts and comments!

[bless bless]