Friday, September 10, 2010

Danielle Update [is kind of lame]

So People.com has an article about Danielle's reasons for leaving the show. I still think they didn't ask her back, because well she's real kookadoodledoo. But check out the article to read her side of the story I guess:
This investigation is not over for me, I'm still going to hunt down the truth.
And I will not stop until I find it!! That was a little bit dramatic.
Maybe I should've gone with one exclamation mark.

Pay attention, puh-lease.

4 comments:

  1. I don't even watch the show and I don't like this woman. She looks so fake! Thanks for the comment, subscribe if you enjoyed :)

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only seen that show a couple of times, but I've seen enough to know that she is craaazy!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this made me laugh :)

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's nuts, but I do love that show and it won't be the same:-)

    ReplyDelete

We would love love love to hear your thoughts and comments!

[bless bless]